Retirement & Wealth Strategies Welcomes David Newbill to Our Growing Family!
Circle of Life Financial Planning is excited to join the RWS family! Since our inception at Circle of Life Financial Planning, we have always shared the RWS philosophy about customer care, financial literacy, and helping clients achieve their goals of financial security. In joining the talented team at RWS, we now have access to additional resources to better serve our clients needs. Joining RWS allows us to provide the exceptional level of service Circle of Life Financial Planning clients have come to know and love to an even larger network! We look forward to growing together with our friends at RWS!
David Newbill, CFP®, CPA
David has been working with individuals and businesses in the area for 23 years.
He has extensive personal and professional experience.
He holds the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP® ) professional designations, and is qualified and licensed to sell a variety of investment and insurance products.
David specializes in the formation of your individual financial plan using your current financial position and helping you establish goals for retirement.
He is dedicated to developing lasting relationships with all his clients. He believes in helping you assess your financial goals and participate in the management of your finances.
One of the benefits of working with David is his ability to provide clear, easily understood explanations of financial products and services. The personalized program that we can provide is a road map to working toward a more secure financial future.
He looks forward to using his expertise to help you pursue your financial goals.
Mary Ann Newbill
Prior to Mary Ann’s retirement she has had extensive experience in office management, college consultant and a life coach.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling
- Co-founder https://www.myFootpath.com, a company that helps students find their path
- Mary Ann has visited countless college campuses in every region of the nation.
- Mary Ann has had students attend Harvard, Stanford, Dartmouth, Penn, Georgetown, Notre Dame, University of Chicago, Johns Hopkins, Reed, Brown, the University of Michigan and Michigan State University, as well as many other public and private colleges.
- Was a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- Was a member of the Michigan Association for College Admission Counseling (MACAC)
- Was a associate Member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA)
- Served as Midwest Regional Representative to the College Board.
- Actively participated on several NACAC and many MACAC committees.
- Elected by her peers to serve as President of MACAC.
- Received the Gramenz Award, MACAC’s highest recognition for service to the profession.